1. Matterhorn Diamonds Ski School (private lessons, tailor-made for you)Matterhorn Diamonds Ski School wants to make sure you have the best day on the mountain. That’s why they only employ fully qualified instructors in their full time team. These instructors have also all spent a minimum of 5 winters in Zermatt. Matterhorn Diamonds Ski School believes this is vital in a resort like Zermatt where it take as long to learn the slopes as it does to learn where the best restaurant terraces are! All the instructors in Matterhorn Diamonds are hand-picked to ensure they excel at providing the high level of service that clients visiting Zermatt expect.
Top tip: Their instructors speak German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish and Luxembourgish.
2. Stoked – Swiss Ski and Snowboard school (starting with 2,5 years)
In the Stoked Swiss Ski and Snowboard school the children starting with two years and a half stay in the nursery school and starting with four they are welcome to Kids Club. The ski school suggests also the courses for beginners and you can also improve your skiing skills here in the best way possible.
Top tip: Every Friday there the Kids Race takes place where children can win a medal or a nice gift.
3. Prato Borni Ski & Snowboardschule (hidden tips inclusive)
The Prato Borni Ski & Snowboardschule arranges the courses as per your request. Here one can learn skiing and snowboarding from the top experts. The experienced skiers can be accompanied by the experienced guide who will guide you through the international ski region and show you the best and hidden slopes!
Top tip: The school is also open in summer and offers summer instructions!
4. My Ski school – the Swiss ski school (individual courses)
Ski lovers from all over the world are heartily welcome here. The classes are made by the competent passionate ski professionals. The courses are designed individually upon the wishes and needs of the student. Perfect service is guaranteed!
Top tip: enjoy the every minute and share where you would like to have your classes.
5. Alpine Centre Zermatt (experienced mountain guides)
Here at the Alpine Centre Zermatt they will safely and with full passion guide you through the Alps. Since the mountain guides know the mountains from the early childhood, they will explain you everything around here again and again, you will learn from the best ones, be sure!
Top tip: It is worth to be fast – better book your mountain guide already before your vacation!
6. Alpine Swiss School Zermatt (with off-piste courses)
The beginners as well as advanced skiers can have classes at the Alpine Swiss School Zermatt. Apart from the official ski slopes you will be shown during your ski learning you will also discover some secret places of Zermatt ski region.
Top tip: The Alpine Swiss School Zermat organises a babysitter for you and gives you a lot of tips about other winter sports activities in the region.
7. Summit Ski & Snowboardschool (British ski and snowboard school)
In the British Summit ski and snowboard school they speak not only English but also German, French, Russian and Italian. The highly professional teachers will teach you or your children skiing and will guide you through the winter region of Zermatt.
Top tip: Take the group class or book your private class, whatever you prefer!
8. Ski school European Snowsport (starting with the age of three)
Children learn skiing or snowboarding in groups of maximum 6 in a safe and playing way. The instructors have been specially prepared and are perfectly aware of the needs of the small fans of winter sports. The adults can learn here as well by choosing between the beginners or advanced course.
Top tip: Here you will learn what it means indeed to have fun in the powder snow!
9. Schweizer Ski & Snowboardschule Zermatt (international)The Schweizer Ski & Snowboardschule Zermatt has over 200 winter sports teachers. Here children and beginners can learn and those who know skiing already they can improve their skills. The teachers at the ski school speak a lot of languages; there is the right one almost for everybody!
Top tip: the most ski teachers are locals and are ready to recommend you the hidden ski slopes and ski areas!
10. Altitude Zermatt Ski and Snowboard School (PRIVATE LESSONS + ALL AGES & LEVELS)The International Ski School in Zermatt offers private lessons for all ages and levels of ability. The experienced team runs advanced performance lessons & off-piste coaching as well if you are intermediate and advanced level skiers. The staff are fluent in English (majority native speakers) and lessons are available in English, German, Russian, Czech, French.
Top tip: Private lessons give you the individual attention you deserve and guaranteed improvements
View on map
From 299 CHF per night
Traditional Swiss hotel near ski lifts in Zermatt centre - Monte Rosa
From 360 CHF per night
Traditional luxury ski hotel in Zermatt near the slopes - Petit Cervin
From 399 CHF per night
Five star hotel in Zermatt with indoor pool - Mont Cervin Palace
From 315 CHF per night
4 star family friendly hotel in Zermatt near ski lifts - Firefly
From 399 CHF per night
Ski-in ski-out 5 star hotel in Zermatt with Matterhorn views - Cervo
From 365 CHF per night
A Stunning Ski-In/Ski-Out Hotel with Uninterrupted Matterhorn Views
From 350 CHF per night
Swiss Alps spa hotel 'Mont Cervin Palace' perfect holidays in Zermatt
From 315 CHF per night
Luxury Spa Hotel Zermatt 'The Firefly' - perfect ski holidays!
From 275 CHF per night
A Gorgeous Spa Hotel Located Right on the Slopes in Zermatt
Prato Borni Ski & Snowboardschule
Summit Ski & Snowboardschool
Alpine Swiss School Zermatt
Schweizer Ski & Snowboardschule Zermatt
My Ski school – the Swiss ski school
Stoked – Swiss Ski and Snowboard school
Alpine Centre Zermatt
Ski school European Snowsport