1. Dü Saas Fee (traditional Swiss cuisine)
In the Dü Saas Fee you can order a fantastic cheese fondue, which is very tasty! Also, the raclette variations are perfect and if you are a meat lover, than you will be very happy with the steak!
Top tip: Please be aware that this restaurant has a summer break and opens again on October 30th.
2. Essstube (Soul kitchen with international cuisine)
The Essstube advertises that its food is great for your body and your soul – and this is what you taste in every dish! The menu is full of pleasurable dishes and you can look forward to extraordinary and delicious specialities!
Top tip: You should give the traditional rösti a try – made with love and incredibly tasty
3. Waldhüs Bodmen (traditional Swiss cuisine)
To reach this restaurant you have to take a short beautiful walk and you will find it among beautiful surroundings! In the Waldhüs Bodmen you order a great cheese fondue, as well as all the other Swiss specialities!
Top tip: The restaurant offers a play corner for kids, who are more than welcome here!
4. Steakhouse Central (juicy Steaks)
The Steakhouse Central is the perfect place for steak fans! Here you will be served juicy and delicious steaks, grilled to your satisfaction! The staff are very friendly and special requests are not a problem!
Top tip: Try the hot stone and you will grill your meat straight at your table!
5. Waldhotel Fletschhorn (exclusive Swiss cuisine)
In The Waldhotel Fletschhorn the chefs prepare an exclusive menu using the best ingredients! The location of the hotel is uniquely beautiful and families are more than welcome here! The wine cellar is exquisite and you surely find something you will enjoy!
Top tip: The restaurant is pretty popular – a reservation is recommended!
6. Don Ciccio Ristorante Pizzeria (Italian cuisine)
The small and family-run restaurant treats you with exclusive Italian dishes. The wood oven cooked pizza is delicious, but you should also give the other Italian specialities a try!
Top tip: You must safe some space for a dessert - they are extremely tasty!
7. Cafe Alpenblick (mountain restaurant with national and international cuisine)
The Café Alpenblick is perfectly located on the mountain. To take a break from your ski day – this is the place to be! Here you can order traditional snacks of bacon, cheese, fresh bread and many other delicious warm specialties!
Top tip: The cake at the Alpenblick is also great – just ask what the special of the day is, maybe your favourite cake will be coming out of the oven that day!
8. Dom Stübli (international and Swiss cuisine)
There is a varied menu offered by the Dom Stübli, ranging from juicy steaks, huge burgers, to apple strudel. The staff are very friendly and happy to fulfil your special requests!
Top tip: The Dom Stübli also offers delicious vegetarian dishes!
9. Alp Hitta (traditional Swiss cuisine)The Alp Hitta is a very rustic restaurant, where you will be taken back to the past. The host plays a traditional accordion for you and will also perform a little serenade whilst you enjoy your meal! It is very cute and has a great atmosphere! Top tip: As well as the traditional Swiss delights, you can also get great burgers here!
View on map
From 399 CHF per night
Ski-in ski-out 5 star hotel in Zermatt with Matterhorn views - Cervo
From 315 CHF per night
4 star family friendly hotel in Zermatt near ski lifts - Firefly
From 360 CHF per night
Traditional luxury ski hotel in Zermatt near the slopes - Petit Cervin
From 399 CHF per night
Five star hotel in Zermatt with indoor pool - Mont Cervin Palace
From 299 CHF per night
Traditional Swiss hotel near ski lifts in Zermatt centre - Monte Rosa
Dü Saas Fee
Don Ciccio Ristorante Pizzeria