Rest in 5-star comfort, with private guided hikes and yoga instruction to rejuvenate your spirit.
Taste the best that Switzerland has to offer with exclusive wine tastings and visits to Michelin-starred restaurants.
- CHF 3770/pp, based on 2 people, single occupancy, double room 5*
- CHF 3900/pp, based on 2 people, double occupancy-suite 5*
- CHF 4700/pp, 1 person single occupancy, double room 5*
If solo traveler wishes to “self-guide” some of these options, price could be greatly reduced.
- 200 CHF
- 3 nights at the Chalet d’Adrien (5*) Relais & Chateaux
- All breakfasts lunches and dinners (3 days). All restaurants chosen for their commitment to local produce, meats/cheeses and specialties. Local wine and beverages included with meals.
- Dinner on the Terrace at the Chalet d’Adrien: Alpine specialties with a breathtaking view over the Mont Blanc Massif.
- 10 course tasting menu at the Gastro Restaurant les Alpes, Orsieres. 15 Gault Millau points. 1 Michelin star. French cuisine inspired with local ingredients.
- Dinner at a “Slow-Food” restaurant, Val D’Aosta.
- Hiking in the Fully/Rhone Valley vineyards “Chemin du Vignoble” with a local expert + wine tasting.
- 1 day guided hiking Verbier & surroundings, with a local accompagnatrice, licensed hiking guide and expert in local culture, flora and fauna.
- 1 day guided hiking Col Grand St. Bernard, Italian border.
- All transportation for daily hikes and activities.
- 2 sessions private yoga instruction-Verbier.
- 1 x 60 minute massage therapy, Spa d’Adrien.
- 1 visit to the Thermes Pré St. Didier, thermal waters/baths discovered by the Romans, and housed in a Savoy villa.
- Visits with local artisanal producers and farms.
- Transfer from Martigny Gare, arrival and departure.
- Valmont spa and Clinic for beauty treatments.
- Cooking class with local chef.
- Day 1: Arrive Martigny Gare: Lunch in the Vieux Bourg, afternoon hike and tasting in the Fully vineyards, dinner on the Terrace at the Chalet d’Adrien, overnight Chalet d’Adrien (5*)
- Day 2: Breakfast at hotel, private yoga session, hike to on-mountain lunch, afternoon hiking with local guide, 60 min massage treatment, dinner at the Michelin-starred Gastro-Restaurant les Alpes. Overnight Chalet d’Adrien (5*).
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, guided hiking Col Grand St. Bernard, afternoon at the Thermes Pré St. Didier, Aosta IT, “Slow-food” dinner and transfer back to Verbier. Overnight Chalet d’Adrien (5*).
- Day 4: Breakfast at hotel, opportunity for morning hike or yoga. Private transfer to Martigny Gare for guest departure.
2x consecutive winner of best travel platform