Combined with comfortable accommodation in 5-star luxury, world-renowned gastronomy, and the haute shopping of Montreux and Lausanne, this is a trip for connoisseurs of the good life.
- CHF 4285, based on 2 people, single occupancy-deluxe double room (lake view) 5*
- CHF 3775, based on 2 people, double occupancy-junior suite (lake view) 5*
- CHF 4950, 1 person single occupancy, deluxe double room (lake view) 5*
If solo traveler wishes to “self-guide” some of these options, price could be greatly reduced.
- 200 CHF
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners (3 days). All restaurants chosen for their commitment to local produce, meats/cheeses and specialties. Local wine and beverages included with meals.
- Breakfast buffet at the Trois Couronnes.
- Vineyard lunch in the Lavaux UNESCO world heritage region.
- Tasting Menu at Denis Martin, Vevey, 2 Michelin Stars-Molecular Gastronomy.
- Dinner at Hotel Trois Couronnes.-Sushi/Japanese.
- 1 x 60 minute massage therapy, Puressens Spa-Trois Couronnes.
- Guided hiking in the Lavaux region and wine tastings.
- Scenic tour of Lac Leman aboard an antique paddle steamship.
- Afternoon shopping and exploring the city of Lausanne or Montreux
- 1 day guided hiking and scenic train ride Rocher de Naye, picnic overlooking Lac Leman.
- All transportation for daily hikes and activities.
- Transfer from Lausanne Gare, arrival and departure.
- La Prairie Clinique for beauty treatments.
- Cooking demonstration with Denis Martin, before dinner.
- Day 1: Arrive Lausanne Gare, private transfer to Lavaux. Lunch in the vineyards followed by guided hiking in the Lavaux UNESCO world heritage area. Local wine tasting. Dinner at Hotel, overnight Hotel des Trois Couronnes (5*).
- Day 2: Breakfast at hotel, first class train ride from Vevey to Rocher de Naye, Guided hiking and picnic overlooking Lac Leman. 60 min. massage treatment, dinner at Restaurant Denis Martin; 2-Michelin Stars. Overnight Trois Couronnes (5*).
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, scenic boat ride on Lac Leman to Lausanne, lunch and afternoon shopping in Lausanne. Dinner at Restaurant Raison, French bistro serving local market specialties. Overnight Trois Couronnes (5*).
- Day 4: Breakfast at hotel, opportunity for morning hike or relaxing in the spa. Private transfer to Lausanne gare for guest departure.
2x consecutive winner of best travel platform