Stay in comfort at the Design Hotel Nevaï (4*) or the newly renovated Chalet No.14 (5*), ski with acclaimed instructors and mountain guides, with a possibility of heliskiing, and dine in some of the Alps’ best restaurants.
- CHF 6785, based on 2 people, single occupancy-deluxe double room 5*. From CHF 7235 with heli-skiing
- CHF 4200, based on 2 people, double occupancy-deluxe double room 5*. From CHF 4650 with heli-skiing
- CHF 4750, based on 2 people, single occupancy-deluxe double room 4*. From CHF 5200 with heli-skiing
- CHF 5850, 1 person single occupancy, deluxe double room 4*
If solo traveler wishes to “self-guide” some of these options, price could be greatly reduced.
- 200 CHF
- 3 nights at Chalet No14 (5*) or Hotel Nevai (4*).
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners (3 days). All restaurants chosen for their commitment to local produce, meats/cheeses and specialties. Local wine and beverages included with meals.
- Breakfast buffet at hotel.
- Chalet No14: afternoon tea, evening apero and 4 course dinner x 3 nts.
- Dinner at our favorite local restaurants when staying at the Nevai: La Rouge for International cuisine with a hip atmosphere, Marlenaz for local specialties high on the mountain with a sled ride back down, and Hotel Nevai for grilled meats and Mediterranean dishes.
- Wine tasting at local Caveau Macbirch.
- 1 x 60 minute massage therapy.
- Ski-pass 3.5 days.2 x 3hr private ski lessons (1-2 people).
- 1 day guided off-piste skiing with UIAGM/IFMGA guide, possibility to heli-ski.
- Transfer from Le Chable Gare, arrival and departure.
- Guided snowshoe hikes or cross-country skiing can be substituted for other activities.
- Valmont spa and Clinic for beauty treatments.
- Ski Rental/Demo is not included in the price, but we would happily assist you with any gear or equipment needs.
- Day 1: Arrive Le Chable, private transfer to Verbier, lunch in town. Afternoon ski-lesson or guided mountain tour. Dinner at Hotel, overnight Chalet No14 (5*).
- Day 2: Breakfast at hotel, morning ski lesson or guided mountain tour, on-mountain lunch, afternoon-self guided skiing, 60 min massage treatment, dinner and drinks at Hotel. Overnight Chalet No.14 (5*).
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, guided off-piste skiing Verbier with opportunity to heliski, afternoon at No14 pool and spa. Wine tasting at a local caveau and dinner at hotel. Reservation at the Farinet lounge bar, overnight Chalet No.14 (5*).
- Day 4: Breakfast at hotel, opportunity for morning ski. Private transfer to Le Chable gare for guest departure.
2x consecutive winner of best travel platform