What are the treatment options for hairloss?Treatment options are divided into invasive and non-invasive approaches.
Non-invasive options include medication, drugs like Minoxidil and Finasteride, platelets rich plasma (PRPs), stem cells and other growth agents.
Invasive options include hair transplantation surgery concepts like FUT(STRIP),PUNCH GRAFTS,TRILIX,FUE, among others.
At Swiss Luxury Clinic, we have developed a ground-breaking concept: a new non-invasive hair transplant technique that is based on directly extracting and refitting hair follicles from high density areas to low density ones.
The SLC FENDI(Follicular Extraction Needle Direct Implantation) technique guarantees the growth of new hair in the desired density , as well as ensuring that the hair transplantation is completely invisible.
The SLC FENDI technique only uses hair follicles that have original genetic characteristics, in order to offer lifelong healthy hair.
Anyone who wants more hair can have this pain-free procedure, which is completed in a few hours in a relaxing atmosphere, with immediate return to a normal social life.
„ Anyone who wants more hair can have this pain-free procedure, which is completed in a few hours in a relaxing atmosphere, with immediate return to a normal social life.
Which is the best treatment for hair loss, in your opinion?The SLC-FENDI technique permits anyone who wants to add hair to those areas of their scalp that are affected by hairloss to stop by one of the Swiss Luxury Clinics worldwide.
Here, you can undergo a pain-free method in a relaxing atmosphere return immediately to your normal social life. Booking treatment is fast and easy.
What happens during the treatment and how long does it take?Before, during and after the treatment, you can expect the following steps:
1. Evaluation: determining the extent of hairloss through Norwood Scale or photos.
2. Aim: what do you realistically expect to achieve with the procedure?
3. Type: what budget do you have available for multiple sessions?
4. Appointment: when and where do you prefer to have the procedure?
5. Session: arrive at the clinic as if for a dentist appointment and undergo procedure
6. Hair regrowth: immediate return to your social life
The whole procedure can be completed in a week, if there is an available date.
Are there any side effects to the procedure?There are practically no side effects with this procedure, because all appropriate precautions are taken before the operation.
This non-invasive procedure has so far not produced any negative side effects.
How much does a hair transplant at your clinic cost?Prices starts from 3500 EUR (4200 CHF).
This depends on the extent of hair loss to be treated and on the number of sessions that every case needs to be completed.
Usually, we evaluate the cost package needed during your initial visit. The hair loss package contains:
• Pre-treatment consultations
• Cost per hour of using the treatment room
• Kit materials for special treatment SLC
• Tool-kit specified for SLC
• Set dressing
• Fee-based physician
• Cost of assistants and nurses team
• Post-treatment kit
• Instructions and tips against future hair loss and for healthy hair growth
• Consultations and check-ups, for up to one year after treatment
Find out more
Swiss Luxury Clinic is a leader in hair transplants and welcomes patients to its clinics around the world, including Zürich.
Contact SLC today for a consultation or to make an appointment for a fast, pain-free hair transplant.